Welcome to the Colony! It all started in 1992 when the putter industry’s status quo was disrupted when Robert Bettinardi and his staff of elite engineers crafted a putter out of a single block of steel on a CNC milling machine. This unique moment with the use of technology eliminated human error and changed the way a quality putter should be made. Bettinardi was contracted to mill putters for original equipment manufacturers, and in 1998 he created his namesake brand. These designs captured more than 55 wins on the PGA Tour, LPGA, Japan, Euro, and Sunshine Tour, including 3 major victories, most recent being Francesco Molinari at the 2018 Open Championship!
In 2013 Robert’s son Sam joined the company creating a new dynamic and establishing one of the few and most successful family run businesses in golf. Who are we? We are a family of collectors, enthusiasts and learners. Focused on the best putter brand in golf – where it started, where it has been, where it is now, and where it is headed. Whether you are a seasoned collector, a fine putter enthusiast, or someone curious about Bettinardi and the exceptional technology and workmanship, the Colony will be a welcome place for you!
Once registered and logged in, please allow for 24-48 hours for approval. If you have any issues with logging in, please see the link below and send one of our moderators a message. In the mean time, we encourage you to think about what to post when entering:
- Discuss Bettinardi putters, accessories, apparel and other fun creations.
- Seek answers for your questions about Bettinardi products and enjoy the wealth of knowledge and experience that our fellow like minded collectors and enthusiasts are more than willing to share with you.
- Share photos – putters, headcovers, markers, display cases – we want to see it all!
- Enjoy spirited respectful discussions about all things golf, from the latest Tour event, Tour gossip, or what you’ve got going on in your golf game – if you are willing to share – which we hope you are!
- Receive insider information from the source about everything from what is being used on Tour to upcoming releases and photo sneak peeks.
On behalf of myself, and the rest of our moderating team, welcome to our BB Colony!