Forums Welcome New Member Introduction New Chicagoland Member

1 reply, 2 voices Last updated by  Spencer Shrader 2 months, 2 weeks ago
  • Author

Ish Ram
    @Ish22

New around here but not new to Bettinardi. Always admired everything that they make/create. Few years ago bought a used Bettinardi (mizuno) for dirt cheap and figured id send it down to my family vacation home in Florida. Every time I go down there to play I always putt well with it. Since I’m in the chicagoland area I always held off getting an OTR putter to play full time because I always wanted to get fitted for something out the hive. Well after a couple of years I finally figured it was time to treat myself so I booked a fitting and went in earlier this month. I won’t bore you all with the details for it as its been discussed by many others on here, it was a great all around experience just first class. I walked outta there with this beauty. Cant wait for the weather to turn to get it out on the course. For now ill sit at home and putt with it on my putting green.

https://www.bettinardiregistry.com/products/8357

Spencer Shrader
    @shradersr77

Welcome @ish22 a lot of us feel your pain with the winter! Glad to hear about your experience at the studio bettinardi is the best in the business!

BB8 Tri- Dass- Wizard (2018 social putter)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.